Saturday, June 14, 2014

Blog Change

I don't really know what my original intent was behind this blog, which is probably why it became such a mess so quickly.  Not that my readership of 5 people who already know me in real life really care how well organized my online diary is, but it was really bothering the obsessive-compulsive in me.  I have a strong appreciation for organization and focus and I was not successful in portraying that here.With that, I have decided to dress the blog in a new skin, delete my old posts (keeping only a couple from the past year), and assign a direction for my posts from this point on.  I am also hoping to be a bit more consistent, so people who are reading this blog regularly will have something to look at.

Because I am just so fascinating interested in a lot of topics and could possibly write something that might interest other people in a few things, I plan to paint the direction of this blog with a broad stroke.

The posts on this blog will be about how I try to live my life intentionally.

From how I treat myself to how I treat others, with the intention of glorifying God, treating others how I want to be treated and trying to make all of my decisions with thought behind them.  I hope in this blog to cover everything from eating and cleaning to big topics like marriage and beliefs.

Again, not that my 5 readers are too excited about this change, but maybe I'll say something that makes you smile every now and again, or that makes you think.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment