Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Picture Palooza

My son has done a lot of things in his less than two years of life. 

He has pet a chinchilla, been to 6 states, gone swimming, gone Easter egg hunting, been to band and choir concerts, danced to and directed church choir, sat on a horse, motorcycle and police truck.  This past weekend, he got to enjoy Tulip Time in Pella, Iowa, while we visited his aunt, uncle and cousins. 

It has been a while since I've posted many pictures of my adorable little guy, so I thought I might just drop a bunch here for those interested to enjoy.

 
Easter Egg Hunting!





A Day At The Beach




Tulip Time!

Josiah gets special attention everywhere we go.






Cousin Kathleen dressed in traditional Dutch clothing.




Jim got to be in the parade as a broom cart pusher!  Here he is with his helpers, nieces and nephews.


In front of a WWII plane at the fly in breakfast Saturday morning.  Josiah LOVED planes.


Got himself some wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment