Saturday, March 12, 2016

Gratitude, Joy and Love

Today, my heart is full. 

I was given the opportunity to judge a middle school contest for our local district.  I always enjoy seeing the kids perform and being involved in our community in this way, supporting our little musicians.
Speaking of little musicians, my middle school students who participated today totally knocked it out of the park!   Truly impressed with the dedication, hard work and talent of "my" kids.
The other blessing to having a half day job is, for the first time since his birth, I had the opportunity to miss my little boy.  I have been to the grocery store without him and my morning run is solo, but an hour or so is just a nice break from the daily grind.  This morning was a substantial amount of time to be away, and I couldn't wait to hold my little man when I got home!
Speaking of my little man, I have just been overflowing with gratitude.  We have received so much support and love from people who are all so excited to celebrate our future with us and I'm so humbled and excited to raise our son among these amazing people.
I am grateful for Jim, for Si, my dogs, my life, for you.
I am joyful in the moments I've been experiencing.
I am loving my little three person, three dog family an awful lot.
Some days, my heart is just full.  God is good.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment